People judge my non-judgementalism so harshly.
Just a note to keep in mind… we have tried socialism before and it didn’t work.
If you are born before 2000, this is FYI:
1. Youtube 6 figure income Channels grow by 40% every year.
2. 75% of children want to be youtubers when they grow up.
3. 400 hours of content is uploaded to YouTube every minute.
4. Over the past 5 years, Youtube paid $5B for content creators.
5. Youtubers identify with other Youtubers 70% of the time more than regular celebrities.
6. Top 25 YouTubers generate 300% more views than celebrities on YouTube.
7. 70% of Youtube viewers believe that Youtubers shape and change culture.
8. YouTuber who gets an average 600k+ views a week, will end up with around $1-3k a week from CPMs.
9. Youtube usage has doubled from last year.
10. In 2017, top 10 Youtubers earner $127M.
% of students learning a foreign language
The Scientific finding that happiness is not correlated with objective conditions but rather with subjective expectations is a confirmation of the long wise philosophical heritage and religious wisdom of contentment.
الاكتشاف العلمي بان السعادة غير متناسبة مع الأحوال الموضوعية، و إنما هي متناسبة مع التوقعات الشخصية يؤكد الحكمة القديمة الفلسفية و التراثية و الدينية بأن “القناعة كنز لا يفنى”.
All the Lebanese I met in Lebanon, at all different levels of society, were contractors … whether it is a bakery or construction … some immigrants or refugees performed the actual work at the end of the day.
“Evolution mounded our minds and bodies to the life of Hunter-gatherers. The transition first to agriculture and then to industrial has condemned us to living unnatural lives that cannot give full expression to our inherent inclinations and instincts, and therefore cannot satisfy our deepest yearnings.”
“The romantic insistence on seeing a dark shadow behind each invention is as dogmatic as the belief in the inevitability of progress”.
“Was the late Neil Armstrong, whose footprint remains intact on the windless moon, happier than the nameless hunter-gathered who 30,000 years ago left her handprint on a wall in Chauvet Cave?
If not, what was the point of developing agriculture, cities, writing, coinage, empires, science, and industry?”
“To satisfy both optimists and pessimists, we may conclude by saying that we are on the threshold of both heaven and hell, moving nervously between the gateway of the one and anteroom of the other. History has still not decided where we will end up, and a string of coincidences might yet send us rolling in either direction.”
“If a diplomat says Yes, it means perhaps.
If he says perhaps, it means no.
If he says no, he is not a diplomat”.