40 ways #covid19 will change our world:
1. The risk of social proximity will always be in our minds.
2. The online communication and socializing will become more acceptable.
3. More comfort in solitude.
4. Health workers will be seen like army veterans.
5. Experts will be leaders.
6. Less individualism since this has proven that there is no way you can be isolated from the circumstances in society.
7. Reform in laws and values
8. More relaxed governmental security measures
9. More online programs and talks
10. Globalism will be reconsidered
11. Reformation and empowerment of WHO and CDC.
12. Stronger family bonds.
13. Decline of superstition and raise of science
14. Governments will go virtual
15. Bigger governments and more FDA regulations
16. Revived trust in institutions
17. More civic federalism
18. Political uprisings due to incompetent governments.
19. Voting by mail will be main stream
20. Online elections will be pushed forward
21. Stronger logistics for supply chains
22. Limits on mass consumption.
23. Reset of many wealths and inequality will widen
24. Revival of parks and biking and jogging
25. Washing hands will be many folds more thorough
26. A change in the way we see change
27. Intolerance to small compaints
28. Less polarized politics
29. No appetite for wars or conflicts.
30. Appreciation of natural process.
31. A more wide acceptance of the theory of evolution.
32. Education is going online
33. Working remotely becomes the norm.
34. UBI is more understood and accepted.
35. Appreciation of small things and freedoms
36. Consumption of Wild life will cut back or be forbidden
37. More scientists needed
38. Families will spend more time together
39. More cooking and less dining
40. Silicon Valley will invest more into biotechnology.
via Facebook 2020-03-21T17:23:53.000Z