Interior design for bedrooms:
1. Don’t forget about art work
2. Only Mood lighting
3. Scale furniture to room size (bed not more than 35% and everything else scale to bed)
4. Absolutely no clutter
5. Use bright matte colors
6. Headspace or headboard is an important part of bedroom design. Don’t ignore it.
7. Max 4 pillows
8. Bedding quality is most important.
9. If you are not a minimalist, you need some storage decorative unit.
10. Manipulate the feel of sunrise with curtains and shades and greens.