1. Recent studies have linked more frequent Facebook use to poor physical and mental health, plus diminished life satisfaction.
Resolution 2017.10.1.a decrease checking Facebook and Instagram from 1 time a day to 1 time a week
2. Research published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences found that people who spent money on saving time, reported greater life satisfaction.
Resolution 2017.10.1.b dedicate a budget for secondary Services
3. Research found that People who felt the wisest range of positive emotions had the lowest levels of inflammatory markers in their blood.
Resolution 2017.10.1.c verbalize the positive feelings of emotion and express them, and take note on what causes them to increase it.
4. Research shows that forgiving yourself and others can protect against stress and the toll it takes on mental health.
Resolution 2017.10.1.d forgive and let go of all grudges
5. Research shows that over planning and under planning trips may
Resolution 2017.10.1.e take smaller random trips and vacations locally
6. Research shows any kind of green space can make you happier.
Resolution 2017.10.1.f insist on visiting and holding meetings or gatherings in green spaces
7. Research shows that supportive friendships was found to be a better predictor of well-being than having strong family connections.
Resolution 2017.10.1.g increase friends
8. Research shows that giving makes you happier than taking. That Random acts of kindness can bring a person happiness.
Resolution 2017.10.1.h do a random act of kindness every day